Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Dudes

I spent a looong time thinking of groomsmen attire.  Not so much a fan of the tux, especially with the setting at the camp.  The final piece came in the other day, a custom tie from Cyberoptix TieLab I think I love it.  It's hard to step back and be objective though.  I was telling my friend: It's like when you look at a word for too long.  It starts looking odd! haha  Here are some pics (forgive the quality, they were taken with my phone).



 Derek was just THRILLED to try on the outfit for me, while 
I was anxiously stuffing invitation envelopes (can't you tell?).



I also ordered my ring bearer's bow tie from Me and Matilda and 
olive drab suspenders. He is going to look beyond adorable.  
I'm hoping to find a cute newsboy cap for him to wear too.
 


Side note: I got my first RSVP today!!!  So happy to be D-O-N-E with the invites.  Such a labor of love!  Pics to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment